Welcome to My Blog

Hey there, my name is Levi, but most of you probably know me as Lsmjudoka or Lsm for short. Since I just released my second game and I'm about to start active development on my third, I decided to make a blog so that there's a central place I can talk about stuff that happens on all my games and keep everyone informed outside of the limited-scope news posts on the individual games. First things first my next post will be about the state of SC, once Chuunin rank is released on that I'll talk about what's next for WoB, SC, and LoE.


Thanks for checking out my blog!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventures of a Coder Nerd Building a Game: Where World of Bleach came from

Shinobi Chronicles

A Tale of Two Races - Macro-balancing in a PvP-based RPG